sábado, 25 de junho de 2011

Elephantknuckle & Vulgar Disease - Everything BAD



01 - Even Psychopaths Have Emotions (I'm Just A Guy)
02 - The First Interview Gets Uncomfortable
03 - Love & Stalking, Obsession & Death
04 - The Kool Aid Conundrum
05 - Pacemaker Heart Attack (The Death of Bubbles McGee)
06 - Favorite Means First
07 - Techno Zombies
08 - Skin to Bone
09 - I'm Everything Bad
10 - I Will Always Have A Small Part Of You (In my Freezer)
11 - Psych Eval on Inmate #42
12 - Nine Vulvas in a Shoe Box
13 - Go Fish (Sweet, Sweet, Meat)
14 - The First Time Felt Weird & Copasetic
15 - I Thee Toast (To Your Final Breath)
16 - Estrangulador de Tacuba
17 - Satan Made Me Do It
18 - Jesus and White Blood Cells
19 - They didn't die hard enough

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário